12D11N Sacred South America: Peru Culture & Galapagos Wildlife Tour
Firmly anchored on the greatness of cultural and natural history, this Andean culture and Galapagos wildlife tour hits the sweet spot between active exploration and leisure edification. The glorious riches of the Inca Empire and precious ecology of the Galapagos Islands take centre stage in this trophy itinerary for luxury eco-adventurers.
- Marvel not only at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu on an expert-guided private tour but also picturesque towns, prized folk crafts and endearing Andean communities.
- Learn to brew your very own chica de jora, the corn beer produced by elite Incan females!
- Stay bewitched by possibly the most beautiful wildlife-watching destination in the world – expect rugged volcanic landscape, lush environs and turquoise bays embraced by pristine tropical beaches
- Experience spine-tingling encounters with incredible land and marine creatures on walks and while snorkelling during one of many island-hopping days aboard a purpose-built luxury yacht – the only day-touring vessel in the Galapagos with private cabins.
- Limit seasickness with three nights in an ecological lodge nestled within a private giant tortoise reserve – a true blessing!