Travel Operations Executive / Manager
A hands-on, think-on-your-feet dynamo, you handle reservations and administrative matters related to travel planning, put together relevant destination information, and provide timely on-trip assistance for our clients – with utmost clarity. Every client travels with peace of mind, thanks to you.
- Liaise and collaborate with suppliers to make all travel arrangements and bookings for all components in clients’ itinerary – this includes but is not limited to accommodations, rail, car rental, private chauffeurs, flights, activities, restaurants, event venues, gifts and special requests, and may involve working across different time zones.
- Prepare itinerary and documents for clients in English (the ability to do so in Chinese will be bonus).
- Process supplier payments.
- Prepare and organise administrative documents for all bookings and payments.
- Be on 24/7 standby to assist with clients’ needs, respond to emergency calls and resolve issues in different and changing time zones.
Travel Advisor / Senior Travel Advisor
Preparing sales quotations, drawing up holiday plans and liaising with clients and vendors make up your daily routine here. Clients sometimes come to us with ambitious travel fantasies or the heavy burden of taking their families on enriching expeditions; thanks to your expert advice and meticulous planning, they experience ‘miracles’!
- Respond to client enquiries.
- Sell the finest, bespoke holidays to clients.
- Design travel itineraries, and provide travel advice and consultation to clients.
- Liaise with suppliers to organise holiday details for clients.
- Prepare quotations and detailed itineraries in English (the ability to do so in Chinese will be bonus).
- Administer payments and invoicing to clients.