2. Quotient TravelPlanner collects personal information to make bookings for travel components in the itinerary, contact information to convey travel information and emergency updates, email addresses to send booking confirmation and instructions for the trip.
3. This website collects data in two categories – a) Individual personal information which is used for travel bookings and arrangements; b) Statistical information which is purely for website analytical purposes to measure website visitorship. This information is anonymous.
4. Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our web site.
5. In order to make bookings and travel arrangements for customers, we require personal information from customers. In such instances, consent will necessarily be implied from the customer that they are agreeable to providing personal information in order for Quotient TravelPlanner to provide the requested or necessary service and/or product to them.
6. We do not collect sensitive information from our customers. We assure all customers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
7. Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers’ for business purposes.Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
8. Customers’ booking information or travel itinerary may be disclosed to the appropriate customs and immigration authorities as required by law. We must disclose the information you provide such as name, nationality, contact number, any special needs/dietary requirements etc. on to the relevant Service Providers of your travel arrangements.
9. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our customers. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
10. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
11. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfil the identified purposes.
12. We do not use “cookies”, “web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our web site.
13. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
15. We will reserve the right to share your personal information as is necessary to prevent a threat to the life, health or security of an individual or corporate entities such as Quotient TravelPlanner. Further, we may disclose personal information, as is necessary, to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud, intellectual property infringement or privacy.
16. We ensure our customers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems.
17. Please inform Quotient TravelPlanner of changes to your personal information by contacting us and submitting your updated particulars in writing. To deliver your Travel Pack for your itinerary, we also require a valid mailing address. We may also request personal information updates from you from time to time. Your booking information or travel itinerary may be disclosed to the appropriate customs and immigration authorities as required by law. We must disclose the information you provide such as name, nationality, contact number, any special needs/dietary requirements etc. on to the relevant Service Providers of your travel arrangements. As such, it is important to ensure that the personal information is current, complete and accurate.
18. We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
19. Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
20. If, however, a customer does not take reasonable care to ensure the continued confidentiality and accuracy of their personal information, Quotient TravelPlanner will not be liable for any consequential misuse and/or fraud.
Individual Access and Correction
22. We allow our customers the right to access their personal information. Customers can access their personal information by using the hyperlink provided in the Booking Reference email to gain access to their personal information.
23. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may drop us an email from https://quotienttravel.com/contact-us/.
24. We will respond to our customer’s request within a reasonable time and do not charge any fee for providing the information or data requested for.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
By using this website you consent to the processing by Google of data relating to you in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above. As a user of this website you hereby acknowledge that the operator of this website, their vicarious agents, their representatives, associated companies, chief executives, managerial staff, employees and their shareholders accept no liability in connection with the obtaining, transmission, processing and analysis of the above-mentioned data for which reason no claims for compensation can be asserted against these natural persons and legal entities.
If you do not wish Google to collect your visit data, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout